Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Kids Map

As I mentioned earlier we are leaving for vacation on Friday.
We are going to St. Louis for a long weekend.
Our local high school baseball team gets to play at Busch Stadium on July 6th so we arranged our vacation around that.
We are leaving Friday and heading straight to the zoo.

If you follow me on Pinterest you've probably seen my board: TRAVELING WITH KIDS

I found a lot of cute ideas but this was one of my favorites....


I got on the computer and printed up our route and came up with this....
Now when Pierce says "Are we there yet?!" I can say we are...
"between the tractor and the corn"
"between the corn and barn"
"between barn and flower"
"between the flower and Micky"
or
"WE ARE FINALLY AT MICKY!!"

Pinterest is an amazing, amazing thing:)

****************************************

**Update**

MAP IN ACTION
It worked great!!





No comments:

Post a Comment