Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekend Recap

HAPPY JULY!!!
{Where did June go?!}

Saturday was kids day here in town.
The weather was awesome while we were there!
           
Pierce did the big slide (top left pic) a few times then Cash decided he wanted to do it.
It took him a while to climb up there but he did it and went down all by himself!
He had a look of fear/terror the whole way down but said he loved it!
So...he went up a second time.  This time he wouldn't come down!
LynDee was there and said she'd go get him so I let her!
{I'm pretty sure my exact words were..."I'm not climbing my a$$ up there!"}
LynDee climbed up there and they went down together! 
By the looks of the picture I think she's enjoying herself a little;)

****************************************

We golfed Saturday afternoon and Mother Nature was NOT our friend!
It was bright and sunny one minute and a complete downpour the next!
Luckily each downpour only lasted a few minutes...and it made for an eventful day!

Crazy to be covered in a blanket at the end of June!
We had some good laughs and we were in the money at the end of the tournament so that always makes it worth it:)

****************************************

We picked the boys up Sunday morning from my in-laws and found them riding around in this:)
They loved it!!

We went straight to Coralville from my in-laws.
Travis and the boys ate at Buffalo Wild Wings and I got a pedicure next door:)

When I was done I called Travis to see where they were and he said waiting in the car.
I got in the car and turned to say hi to the boys and that's when I noticed it....
Travis took it upon himself to get the boys hair cut.
They went from cute mohawks to a buzz :(
I was so mad I was almost in tears.
 I know it's just hair and it will grow back but they've had mohawks for the last three 4th of July's!
{AND WE LEAVE FOR VACATION FRIDAY!!}

That was the plan this year too....they had appointments with our regular gal on Tuesday night!
The sad thing is Travis knew this!!!

I'm also mad because this buzz cut could have been done at home for FREE but he took them in Coralville and paid $30!!  Really Travis?!?!

I need to get over it but I'm having a hard time!
There's absolutely NOTHING I can do about it now....
Lets just say it was a silent car ride home!

MEN!!!

****************************************

Happy 4th of July week to all of you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment