Friday, June 28, 2013

HELLO Friday!!!

What a loooooong week!
The good news...it's almost over and we have a fun weekend ahead of us with the 4th of July just around the corner!

It's the last week of t-ball!
I had to snap this shot of Pierce and his best friend in their uniforms!

We spent a few more days at the pool!

Travis plays slowpitch softball on Thursday nights.
Thursday is a really busy spray tan night but the nice thing is I can schedule my appointments so the boys and I can go watch Travis play!
Carter and Pierce thought they were pretty tough sitting in the dugout!
 Lots of our friends are at slowpitch too!!
Pierce loves that he has the same "jersey" as his dad!!

Travis hasn't played slowpitch for over 5 years.
We used to spend every Thursday night at the fields and it was something I looked forward to every week!
Watching him play now takes me straight back to that feeling I got years ago!

5 years ago I was worried about getting off work in time to grab some beer and head to the field.
It's a bit different now with the kids and bringing all their stuff!
My worries went from beer and myself to the boys, snacks for the boys, drinks for the boys, toys for the boys, a blanket to sit on for the boys and so on and so on!!

I still have fun and the boys never want to leave when it's time to go!

TGIF
Cash really enjoyed his Friday morning chocolate donut!

Busy weekend ahead!
We have our last t-ball game tonight!
We are joining a HUGE group of friends at the local winery after t-ball for a live band!
It's Kids Day here in Williamsburg Saturday so the boys and I will check that out.
Travis is playing in a slowpitch tournament all day Saturday.
I'm golfing in a 4 women best shot tournament Saturday afternoon.
The boys get to go stay with G'ma & G'pa Heitman:)
(doing my happy dance with this one!!)
And Sunday is the calm before the storm with the 4th of July coming up and us leaving on vacation July 5th!

TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF


No comments:

Post a Comment