Tuesday, June 4, 2013

T-ball & Farting Dogs

Summer is officially here....although that doesn't mean crap to me!
I still have the same amount of kids and I still have get to work 50+ hours a week!

I guess it means nicer weather, lots of BBQ's, hanging out outside and ballgames!
I'll take that:)

Master P started t-ball for the first time!
No...those are not capri's and yes he's still insisting on tucking in his damn shirt!
I gave up on that a long time ago!

He did great and we were rather pleased:)
His second game is tonight and he was dressed and ready to go at 6:30am...it's gonna be a long day!

****************************************

So.....I have to admit something....
I.HATE.PUTTING.MY.CLOTHES.AWAY!!
It's such a chore!
I do lots of laundry around here (like everyone does!) and I'm really good about putting the boys clothes away. 
When I say boys I do NOT mean Travis...he does his own;)

So when it comes to my clothes I stack them up on my dresser for weeks (seriously, weeks!) and get to them when I can!
It's so ridiculous because once I actually put them away it only takes me 15 minutes!
But yet I put it off forever!
I finally decided enough is enough and put them all away!

I set a goal for myself to put my clothes away as soon as they are folded and I'm happy to report I've been going strong for two weeks!
I will say...it's easier to put a few items away rather then 75;)

GO ME!!

****************************************

Travis read "Walter The Farting Dog" to the boys!
It's Pierce's favorite book and he laughs the whole time!
I took this video and it's a must see:)


Happy Tuesday to you all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment