Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summertime Fun

We're busy here in the Heitman household!
Here's some photos to catch you up to speed:)
WARNING: Picture overload!!

We bought these sleeping bags off Williamsburg Buy Sell or Trade on Facebook for $10!
The boys love them!!
I had a spray tan party cancellation so I took the boys to the pool!
They loved it!
I was playing around with PicsArt!
We golfed in a 4 couple best shot tournament last weekend and it was a great time!
Travis and I showed up in the same colors as Jake and Amy!
So of course we had to take a picture;)
Love these girls!!
We finished strong so we had to do a group shot:)
The weather has been B-E-A-U-TIFUL so we enjoyed lunch on the deck!
The kids had a blast swimming but I think we need a bigger pool!!
I had a Thirty-One party a while ago and just received all my goodies!
This is all my stuff!!
I got almost $500 worth of stuff for $75!!
These items make me very happy!!

Happy Thursday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment