Thursday, June 13, 2013

Day Off

The boys have 9 cousins (with 2 on the way!) and they love playing with all of them!
We love random visits when they stop by!!

My SIL LynDee (Travis' sister) came and got spray tanned Saturday morning.
The race started and the kids were watching so they stayed!
My other SIL, Jeana drove by and pulled in because her husband, Arec was running and the kids wanted to watch!

We all had fun watching the runners and walkers!
 Makenna and Pierce are so alike it's funny!
Makenna walked into our house with her shirt tucked in just like Pierce!
I got a giggle out of that;)

Monday I didn't have daycare (to regroup from my weekend!) so the boys and I did things we normally can't do during the day! 

We did a big Walmart trip and stopped at Jon's Ice Cream Shop in Tiffin on the way home!
Everyone enjoyed a cool treat:)
We played in the park with our friends!
 We visited dad at work and the boys LOVED seeing his machine! 

 I had to share....
...this is mini-Travis!!
Camouflage firemen hat and sunglasses with his shirt tucked in!!
I think it's safe to say his daddy is his hero!!

****************************************
Still keep'n on, keep'n on with our week!

Travis' eye procedure went great yesterday.
{So great, in fact, he was golfing hours after}

Not sure what my deal is but I'm completely exhausted today!
I had to peel myself out of the recliner at 8am because I was falling asleep.
I ate breakfast and drank a diet Pepsi so things are looking up:)

Lots of spray tans tonight and I'll be done by 7 so the boys and I are going chill!

***************************************

Happy Thirsty Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment