Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Premonition...

I haven't really talked about our last trip to the medium because it wasn't really for me!
I went with my cousin and my sister and it was more for them.

I joined in last minute and was totally okay with sitting back and watching them get "read"!
It was an awesome hour!!!

There was 5 minutes left and the medium focused on me and said.."I feel so bad you've kind of been left in the dust!"  I told her I was totally okay with this and that I was there for support.

She proceeded to "read" me a little even though I didn't ask for it.

She said I have a gift of knowing how things are going to play out before it even happens...a premonition!

I totally agree with her.

My wheels are always turning and I hate to say I'm always right (**cough cough**) but a lot of times I will know how something is going to work out...
{If only Travis would realize this;)}

A lot of times I will have a dream about something and it will happen the next day!
Sometimes this can be a good thing or a bad thing!
If I dream that one of our parents died I will worry the whole next day thinking it will happen!

I've actually been right a few times about negative things and it scares the sh*t out of me!

Most times I will have vivid dreams about a person and the next day they will have a very important part in my day...not always negative!

**Side note....last night I had a dream I was living with and partying with Snooki and Pauly D!
I was so bummed because we were spray tanning and I wasn't getting as dark as them;)
Can't wait to see if that's significant in any way.....BAHAHAHAH**

****************************************

Here's an example of a non-dream premonition....

A few Fridays ago I got up early and made sure my room/bathroom was picked up. 
I even started my Scentsy's which doesn't usually happen unless we have guests over!

I made sure to pick up my PJ's (and undies!) off the bathroom floor and to make my bed (that never happens!).

I had no idea why I needed this all done...I just went with it (because it doesn't usually get done!).

I walked out to the main living area (usually always picked up) and got the boys breakfast.

It was June and my calender was still on May so I flipped it.

As I was flipping it a business card flew out and landed perfectly sitting up right in front of my face.

I read it...."Iowa Department of Human Services; Lisa Westbrook"

I didn't think anything of it...at the time.

We went on with our day as normal...breakfast, play, snack, outside/basement play, lunch, outside play....
The kids were settled down getting ready for naps when a state of Iowa DHS car pulled in our driveway.

My heart sank.....

Back story...I'm a registered daycare provider so they make random spot-check stops whenever they want.
I was totally ready for them (business wise) but your heart still stops when they show up!

So she came in and we got things started!
(she has to go through my file, all the kids files, check for tornado/fire drill reports, check all areas where kids play/nap, check outdoor play....and so on and so on!)

It was nap time and since I have 2 kids napping in my room she had to do a complete check of my room!

In my head I'm thinking....#1: OMG...#2: it smells so good in here (Scentsy), and #3: thank God I picked up my underwear off the bathroom floor and made my bed!!!

It all turned out great and she was in and out in an hour!
{She claims she could be at a house up to 5 hours!}

She usually has to come back and do a re-check to make sure you fixed all your problem areas but she said I was all good and doesn't need to come back....ALLELUIA!

So......I'm thinking all those little things (cleaning my room, Scentsy, her business card flipping out of the calender) happened preparing me for the visit!!

I'll pay closer attention next time I get all these premonitions!!!

****************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment