Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day 2013

We started our Father's Day celebration on Saturday because the boys stayed with my sister Saturday night.
The boys were excited to give Travis a basket full of his favorite things!
First....and most important...his "pop!"
He also got a golf shirt and beef jerky!

{Travis still has to wear sunglasses because his eye is sensitive after his eye procedure!}

Happy Father's Day to my dad!
Not only is he a great, great man but he's one heck of a grandpa!!
My boys adore him!

And Happy Father's Day to my husband!
He's a wonderful dad and our boys look up to him more then he knows!!

Also want to wish my father-in-law a Happy Father's Day!!
We weren't able to be together on Father's Day but we'll do it soon!!

Sunday afternoon we went to my parents for lunch!
It was HOT so we got some water toys out for the kids
We had a babysitter lined up for the kids and all the adults went golfing in the afternoon.
 
Guys didn't want to golf with us....FINE BY US;)
Group shot after a HOT 9 holes!

It was a fun day!!
We came home and chilled out all night! 
Travis got comfortable in his cut-off shirts (that I HATE) and Pierce (his mini-me!) decided he wanted one.
I was busy for a few minutes and walked out to this.....
 MAN OH MAN!!!!!


I hope you all had a great Father's Day with the ones you love!!

Go out and make it a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment