Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Away

My cousin got married last weekend in Shenandoah, IA...way southwest Iowa!

We took off around noon on Friday and stayed about an hour away from our destination because there are no hotels with pools around them!

We met up with our first cousins from Minnesota so all the kids had a blast playing!
Of course the pool was a hit:)
 We let the kids swim Saturday morning then took off for the wedding.
 The mohawks are back:)
 My mom bought the boys these cute outfits for the wedding....my brother was thrilled when he walked out of his hotel room to find he matched all the kids;) BAHAHAHAHA
We all got a laugh out of it!
We just pretended he was their dad;)

 Family photo!
 The bride and groom...Carroll and Betsy!
 The ride home got to be a bit long...but the boys did good!
I might have had too many adult beverages Saturday night so turning around backwards in a moving vehicle was not my idea of fun on Sunday!
I pretty much begged Travis to step on it and get home!! ;)

****************************************

Travis and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary Sunday, June 2nd!

To be honest...we both totally forgot!
We knew our anniversary date but we got up and started the day without thinking about it!
My mom wished us a happy anniversary and we both looked at each other like "shit!"

Oh well...at least we both forgot and not just one of us:)
****************************************

Here's to a new week!!
Once again we are busy every.single.night but such is life!

Happy Monday to all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment