Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend Fun & Spring Cleaning

WARNING: Picture overload:)

Had a great weekend with my boys and great friends!

Friday we went to a friends house with the kids.
The hostess' kids are high school and out of college age but she hung on to some toys and Cash thought this was the best food set ever!
{It was the best food set ever!}
Loved serving all of us:)
We had a nice relaxing night!

****************************************
Saturday Pierce and I had a day of fun together!
We met my sister and her kids at the food court and it just so happened my mom was in Coralville and so was my SIL, Amy!  They all joined us for lunch:)

The boys begged my mom to ride the carousel and she caved;)
Pierce had a blast just sitting in all these riding toys.
I never added any money and he was perfectly content...that's my kid!!
We did a big Target run then back to my sisters.
The boys played outside and we women played Phase 10!
This was Pierce 5 minutes after we left their house to head home!
Meanwhile back at home Cash was enjoying some chocolate pudding;)

Travis and I enjoyed a night out with friends Saturday night!
It was one of those 'laugh til you cry' kind of nights:)
Love those nights!!

****************************************
Sunday started our spring cleaning!
My friend is having a garage sale down the street so I'm adding a few things to it.
I started out going through the boys shoes! 
I realized I haven't been through their shoes since Cash was born!
I have 28 pairs I'm selling so come check them out;)

I can't wait until these are the only shoes my boys wear!
Still waiting for that warmer weather.....
The madness continued with the toys.
I get so overwhelmed with all the toys and the fact they are not organized!
We threw a lot away and I'm selling some at the garage sale.
I felt a big weight lifted off my shoulders when that was all done!

While we were on the cleaning kick I wanted to continue with the boys room.
I also get overwhelmed walking in there!
They share a tiny room and have all their special toys in there (by special I mean toys that are just for them and not for the daycare!).
The toys keep getting bigger and bigger and we are running out of space!

The books have been a problem for a while now!
This is how they were displayed before.....
 Kind of an eye sore!!

During nap on Sunday I ran back to Coralville and went to Walmart to look for a book shelf.
Of course they didn't have anything so I ran to Target (again!).
I found this book shelf for $21.99!!!
Found here!
 We made room in their closet and I think it works out pretty good!!
 Ahhh....so much better!!

****************************************

Happy Monday to all of you!
Go out and make it a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment