Friday, April 12, 2013

CrAzY wEeK

Heitman household has been NUTS this week!

Here's a rundown of what we've been up to....
-walk to the park
-jewelry party at my bestie's
-7 loads of laundry
-66 spray tans (with a party yet on Saturday)
-daycare open 47.5 hours
-celebration with team because volleyball is finally over!
{I love volleyball but the season gets a bit long towards the end!}
-Candyland fun night at Pierce's preschool...Travis was thrilled to take him;)
-4 baths given to the boys (this is work people!)

Of course most of this is me just being "mom" but it seemed extra crazy this week!

I managed to keep the boys fed and dressed also...okay maybe not dressed but who cares anyway?!

I would NOT have gotten through the week without my awesome husband!
Travis is always a great dad and husband but this week he was extra great;)
Thanks Trav!!!

Another BIG thank you to my in-laws!
They are taking the boys tonight so I can do 2 spray tan parties and Travis can help my dad tear off and re-shingle his roof!
The boys are excited:)

****************************************

I managed to squeeze in a late night manicure...done by me!
 Pink is OPI nail polish (You're Such A Kabuki Queen) and the zebra is Jamberry!


My SIL introduced me to this amazing product....
It was really, really good and I will be buying it again! 
They have 4 or 5 different flavors but I just grabbed this one to try!
They are in the freezer section and all you do is add your lettuce!
Genius;)

Wednesday was Siblings Day (whoops...totally missed that!).
So....Happy Siblings Day to my sister Kellie and brother Jacob!

****************************************

TGIF to all of you!
I will be enjoying a nice cold beverage Saturday evening when my week is finished:)

No comments:

Post a Comment