Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Weekend Catch-up!

Still keeping busy over here!

Baby Jace came to visit (so his mommy could get a tan!) and the boys were so curious about him!
They've been around him 100 times but for some reason this time was different!

Cash was doing some cute baby talk to him:)
 Pierce really wanted to hold him and of course, this is the only picture I got!
Still a cute one:)

 We did a family shopping trip Sunday to Costco and Menard's.
We took the truck (for the Menard's trip) but didn't really think about our purchases at Costco!
The boys and the groceries were all squeezed in the back!!

We ate supper at Carlos O'Kelly's and I was so excited!
I've been craving Carlos and my craving was beyond filled!

 On the way home Cash was getting restless so I asked if he wanted to hold my hand...
...and he held it forever:)
**Melt my heart**

I've been drinking lots of iced cappuccino lately!
My heart races when I have too much caffeine so I'm limited to 2 Diet Pepsi's a day.
I have to eliminate those Diet Pepsi's when I make iced cappuccino;)
I'm very productive and get a lot done when jacked up on this;)


 I recently figured out Cash loves to brush my hair!
I could sit here for hours and let him do it;)

Another busy week here!

Tuesday night was my only night at home with nothing to do {except those 4 loads of laundry}
I hate to admit this but once the boys went to bed I was bored!!! 
How sad is that?!

We have nothing on the DVR and there's only so many times you can check your Facebook! 
I've been asleep by 10pm the last two nights! 

It's a good thing because we've been having a lot of rain and storms...which means Pierce finds his way into our room in the middle of the night!

Have a good Wednesday everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment