Friday, October 26, 2012

Ah Shoooooot.....

I did it...

...I opened the Halloween candy:(

OOPS

Don't worry...it's not all gone {yet} but it's in a safe, safe place;)
You know..the place where your husband and kids will never look!

I thought I was doing good this year buying candy early.
I always wait until the very last minute and all the good stuff is gone.

Not this year...this year I stocked up on Target's $2.88/bag of GOOD candy!

The real hum-dinger of this lovely story...we're never home on Halloween to hand out candy!
We both go out with the kids up and down our street then to the 30 family members around town!

I could leave the candy sitting on the porch but that defeats my whole purpose!!
I guess I could go the day before Halloween and get the "not-so-good" candy for the porch;)

You'll have to stop to see!



Anywho....TGIF!
It's been a long (trying) week but I'm glad it's soon to be the weekend.
Cheers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment