Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Germs Germs Go Away....

We started our Tuesday off on the wrong foot;(  Cash was up all night, not really wanting anything but just crying:(  I ran in every time (okay..I'll give a little credit to Travis for going in a couple times!) because God forbid Cash wake Pierce up!
He actually slept in til 7:45am...which never happens...and was acting really weird.  He fell back asleep a few times laying on the chair.  He was begging me to come cuddle with him!  So badly wish I didn't have to tell him no sometimes (for a decent reason...taking care of all the other kids in my daycare!).  I sat and held him every chance I could!
He was clammy, he had goosebumps all over his body, his lips were blue and his temperature was 95.1! 

I decided it was time to call the doctor!  Of course they wanted to see him ASAP!
Luckily the boys have the best daddy in the world (and I have myself a pretty good husband) because he came home from work to take Cash to the doctor...so I could keep my daycare open.
Ear infection it was!  I knew it!!  I'm just glad that was it!  The blue lips and low fever really freaked me out!

Travis LOVES Chinese food and begs me to get him some every time I go to Iowa City.  Well...today he decided he was going to get us lunch and guess what he picked?!  Yep..Chinese!
That was a happy surprise to my day!

Cash had his moments throughout the day but all in all he's been pretty good!

I took off and went to Sigourney to do 17 spray tans!  Travis had the boys all night....when I called to check-in he said they were reading books and getting ready for bed!

I'm looking forward to Wednesday for 2 reasons: #1, it's halfway through the week and #2, WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE STARTS!!  Yahoo!!  I've missed my ladies night out on Wednesdays:)

Hope you all have a good Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment