Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Mission: New Clothes

As I was going through the boys' closets I realized Cash is in desperate need of clothes!
I went to my go-to-gal when it comes to good deals and sales...my sister!

She actually suggested Garanimals from Wal-mart.  I told her I've tried looking there before and they're always picked over (at least the boys anyway!).
She said to go online and order them!

So I did:)

I was looking for a 2T and all they had was 24 months and 3T.  I didn't want to go with 24 months because I knew if they fit him now, they wouldn't last long!

I went with the 3T....and to my surprise they fit him perfect!
{he's only 22 months old}

So what if I have a chunky kid....he's 100% healthy and happy and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Here are some outfits I got him....







I got him 16 pieces of clothing for $80!!

AND....shipping was only 97 cents!
I was super pumped about all that!

If you're looking for cheap, cute clothes your kids can wear everyday go here!



The crappy deal in all this....I ordered him all these clothes because the next hand-me-down Rubbermaid  from Pierce was all 3T and I didn't think it would fit Cash.

I was wrong...
He now has a closet busting at the seams....BUT I don't feel too bad considering the deal I got!

Hopefully Travis doesn't read this;)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to Uncle Bubba
[my brother Jacob]
We hope you have a great day!!

Happy Tuesday All!



No comments:

Post a Comment