Monday, October 29, 2012

October Fun

Friday night we got together with our group that's going to Green Bay for the Packer game next Sunday.  We had a good night with great conversation and great food!!
I am so excited to get away for a few days (kid free!!) and have some fun!  Come on Friday:)


Saturday we went to my sisters for the Iowa game to to celebrate this princess' 2nd birthday!!
Happy Birthday to Miss Kadence!
It was a great day hanging out with family, eating good food and playing some cards!
The Hawkeyes could have made the day even better but they are struggling!

I am horrified and cannot get over the poor player from South Carolina who had his knee snapped Saturday.  I'm thankful to the halftime announcer who said "this image is very graphic..." so I didn't even watch.  Watching everyone elses reaction was bad enough for me.  My wonderful brother in law had to pause, rewind and watch it over and over....until my sister yelled at him!  My eyes and stomach cannot take that!
I pray he's okay and can make a comeback!


 Sunday we decided it was time to carve pumpkins!  The boys were really excited for the first 10 minutes then found better things to do! 
I think they were pleased with the final product...thanks to Travis!
We went simple this year:)



 We finally repaid the favor of getting Booed!
Pierce and I had a blast driving around being sneaky (or trying to be!).
Not sure all our victims know it was us but if they read this post they will:)

Busy, busy week ahead! 
Today I'm hosting a spray tan party here.  If any of you locals would like a $10 spray tan let me know!
Tuesday I'll be traveling for a spray tan party.
Wednesday is HALLOWEEN!!!!
Thursday I'll be packing for Green Bay (YAHOO)
Friday we'll be leaving for Green Bay (DOUBLE YAHOO!!) after work.

Hope you all have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment