Monday, October 1, 2012

At It Again....


Yep...those are my boys...feeding themselves frozen breakfast again!
In fact, they do this EVERY chance I leave the room!
I need to work on a lock for the freezer!  I cannot relocate the frozen breakfast items so it seems a lock is the only answer!
Or....trade these kids in for kids that listen;)
JUST KIDDING...I would never do that;)
They are so proud of themselves though!

************

It's been a few days since I updated my blog!

I had so much fun with my mom, sister and sister-in-law last Thursday getting pedicures and going out to eat!
We don't get a lot of alone time together so it's nice when it happens!

Friday night we had people over the Raider game again.  Not a big crowd but it was nice!
Saturday we got up and moving early....ran errands and made sure to be home by Iowa kick-off!

We had people over for the Iowa game and had walking tacos!  Love walking tacos!
Some of our good friends are huge Husker fans so we went out Saturday night and watched their game against Wisconsin and out to eat.

Sunday consisted of church, lunch at McDonald's, blanket forts, naps, garden (pumpkins & peppers!), grilling out, family movie...'Bolt', popcorn & bedtime!






And tonights supper....roast, carrots & potato's!
I rub the roast down with dry Ranch and the carrots and potato's are from the garden!
These are the BEST carrots...I swear!

Happy Monday all....not sure why they come so fast but I guess that's life! 


No comments:

Post a Comment