Wednesday, October 17, 2012

New Phone....

As I mentioned in an earlier post I got a new phone (long time coming!!).

I'm having fun learning all about it....although I feel like learning everything will take a decade!

I'm sure it will come with time....but since I've had it this is what's going on over here.....

I made this collage with PicsArt app:
Travis was at a continuing education class for the fire department and entered a drawing.
Turns out he won and scored the W'Burg Fire Department $500!
[Wish he was that lucky when it comes to winning money for us.]
Anyway..he had to have his picture taken so we got to go to the fire station!
The boys love it when we go there!
I turned it into play-time with my phone!


 I'm having tons of fun playing with my wallpaper!
My sister told me about an app called Zedge (I'm sure you're all thinking geez Kim...get with the times!) but I'm just learning about it and loving it!
They have free wallpapers, live wallpapers, ringtones, notifications and games....we're talking like 604,000 different types!!
That's where I found this beauty!
And during the Iowa game Saturday I may or may not have turned my text notification to "wet fart" just to laugh hysterically every time it went off.  Don't worry..I wasn't the only one with tears in my eyes...my sister loved it too!  The kids also had a blast!
I made sure to change that back before we went shopping and out to eat Sunday;)


 Another wonderful thing is the kid apps!  I made sure to download some of those first!
I now find myself fighting Pierce for my phone...
Although it came in handy while eating out at Buffalo Wild Wings Sunday;)

Cash is till trying to learn the ropes of the phone!  He's got a heavy finger and somehow gets it back to the homepage and away from his game!  That turns into him crying because his game ended!
We're working with him!

If any of you have apps you cannot live without I'd love to hear about them...for the kids or me!

Ladies volleyball tonight!!  YAHOO:)
Happy Hump Day!!


Happy Birthday to my BIL Chad!
Hope you have a great day:)

1 comment:

  1. Cayson LOVES the Disney Junior App - he can watch Mickey Mouse anytime on there. He also loves Wheels on the Bus app - I bought the whole version for like 1.99, and it was worth it! Or you can use the free app. From pictures I think you have an Android phone therefore - you need to download the "Toddler Lock" it is bright colors and shapes and such and they cannot get out of the app endless you touch all four corners going clockwise. That would help Cash from closing out of his app! haha! Let me know if you need any other ideas or have any questions. Miss ya lady! I would LOVE a spray tan right about now! Keep me posted if you run a special around Thanksgiving, that is the only time we will be home next, or I will have to see if you can get me in around Thanksgiving. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete