Wednesday, October 31, 2012

***OCTOBER 31st***

First things first....I'd like to wish my mom a very happy birthday today....on HALLOWEEN!!!
She's 54 years young today!
Not only is she my mom but she's also my best friend! 
She's always there for me when I need an ear and she gives THEE best advice!
Not to mention she's the best grandma to my two boys...who love her to death!! 
I wish her a happy day today and every day!!!

I took this picture Monday night after the football game (picking up Pierce's trucks) and the moon was awesome!  Looks like a spooky sky...perfect for HALLOWEEN!!!


I'm not a huge decorator for any other holiday but Christmas but I found some HALLOWEEN decor in my storage room so Pierce and I put it up!
 The kids LOVE the ghost lights!
This neat little Hawkeye ghost was a birthday gift from a friend a few years ago! 
 Table and window decor....

I hope you all have a great HALLOWEEN!
We plan to:)

Pictures to follow of BATMAN & SPIDERMAN!!


No comments:

Post a Comment