Friday, October 19, 2012

Cheers....

.....To the frick'n weekend:)

And Happy Friday to me:)

I made these bad boys yesterday!

While pregnant with Pierce I used to finish off a pan of scotcharoos in a week!  I got really burned out on them and haven't had them for a while!
I decided it was time to reunite:)
AND NO...I'M NOT PREGNANT!

I actually haven't made them because Cash has the darn peanut allergy.  I figured how rude of me to make a pan of these delicious things and try to explain to a 23 month old why he can't have any!  That's way too mean!

BUT....one of my sister-in-laws told me to try all natural peanut butter but I've been hesitant..for obvious reasons...you know the whole breaking out in hives and throat closing thing just really scares me!!

Cash had an appointment Tuesday afternoon (diagnosed with bronchitis) so I decided we were going to have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch.  Something this daycare hasn't seen for a while!
I decided it was okay to try because he was already heading to the doctor anyway!  Don't judge my logic;)

To my surprise he was completely fine!  No signs of hives or throat closing!  YAY!!  I'm so glad but I was also kind of like WTH?!

Anyway...I figure he's good to go with all natural peanut butter so I whipped up a batch of scotcharoos!
WE.ALL.LOVE.THEM.

Hope you all have a great weekend!
I know I plan to...GNO Saturday night for the Iowa/Penn State game...HOLLA!

TGIF


No comments:

Post a Comment