Friday, October 5, 2012

Hello Friday!

Another week has come and gone....is it me or is time flying?! 
I guess the saying is correct....TIME FLIES WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN!!

 I took this picture of Pierce the morning of his school pictures.  He was watching cartoons and looked so darn cute I couldn't resist!  I'm just hoping his professional school pictures turn out just as good!

 These are the fun kids I get to spend each and every day with!  The baby is missing from the photo but she's fun too:)
[They just woke up from nap so they don't look too excited but they love it here;)]

 Like father...like son!

 Love me some Cash snuggle time!
[I was spray tanned and hadn't showered yet...I look a bit darker then Cash!]

 Dr. Cash...has a nice ring to it:)

Carrots from the garden....HUGE!  I stuck the bananas in the picture so you can see actual size!
The husband chopped and canned all of them!

Happy Birthday to my dad!!  He's 56 years young today!
He's the best dad and grandpa a girl could ask for! 
Both my boys think he walks on water!!

Also, Happy Birthday to crazy uncle Austin!!
Wishing you both a day full of all good things!!

Have a great weekend!
**TGIF**

No comments:

Post a Comment