Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Head First Into April...Part 1

April started and the Heitman's haven't stopped!!
 
We were invited to a pepper tournament and it was western theme this year!
We had a great time and the hosts did an amazing job!
 
Remember this photo....
We were practicing our smile for Spring pictures...
...and this is what we got.....
Oh Pierce;)
{He may look constipated in this pic but his mama sure thinks he's cute!}
Of course I had to get out fall pictures to compare!

I've been super busy with spray tans (YAY!) and I had to share this photo....
Can you tell which one was spray tanned?!
I spray tanned the girl on the left also but I wanted to take this "before" pic!
 
I'm still spending some of my days with this cutie!

Okay...and laziest mother award goes to me!!
I found this product and had to buy it!
The boys are into cinnamon/sugar toast lately and I've been making our own but always run out!
I bought this and it works like a charm;)
Who knew they made this sort of thing!!
I do now!!
 
Okay, that's it for now!
Stay tuned to Head First Into April....Part 2 tomorrow!
 
WW Check-in:
Last Friday I was down another 2 pounds which makes 11 total since the beginning of March!
I'm really happy with this because I haven't had a lot of time to workout (or I haven't made any!).
I still need to do better on the weekends but things are going great so far!
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment