Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Celebrations 1 & 2!

 We were invited to 2 Easter parties last weekend!
 
The first one was at my friends Haley's house!
She loves Easter and decided to start an annual tradition this year and invited all our kids over for an egg hunt!
I think we counted 32 kids!!!
 
Here's the hostess with the mostess;)
 JACKPOT!!
 
      
Love this picture of SIL Amy and Delaney....and the picture of Pierce and his best friend Rogan!
 
The kids were so excited to start!!
It was a family affair:)
 
There are 432 eggs out there!!
It took 15 minutes for the eggs to be collected!
 
The kids enjoyed their candy and the beautiful weather we had on Saturday!
It was already planned to send the husbands and kids home and have a chill girls night out...
It was so great to be outside again!
{ Although it didn't last long because it rained ALL day Sunday and it has been cold ever since:( }
 
****************************************
Sunday we celebrated Easter with my parents and siblings.
 
Great picture of Travis and Pierce...Cash wanted his mommy;)
 Look how happy he is with me;)
 
Cash's favorite colors are pink and purple so he wore this pink tutu the whole day and collected the purple eggs only!  Oh my...that boy...
As long as he's happy....right?! ;)
 
My mom is big on matching outfits!
I think she did a pretty good job this year:)
 
 Out of 10 tries this is the best I could get!
 
The kids with grandpa and all their treasures!
 
It was a great weekend spent with wonderful friends and family!
We'll have round two coming up this weekend!
 


1 comment:

  1. Your dad is hilarious. I could have chatted with him all night at the bowling alley last weekend :)

    ReplyDelete