Thursday, April 10, 2014

Head First Into April....Part 2...Galena!

April Part 2 coming at ya!!
Part 1 here!
 
It never fails...every time I have a baby in my arms Cash has to be in my lap as well!
I think someone is jealous!!

We counted down to Kindergarten Roundup for a whole week and it finally arrived last Friday!
Pierce was so excited:)
As of right now I don't think I'll be the mom who gets emotional and upset on the first day of school!
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be doing flips out the front door;)
Okay, maybe not but we'll see! 
All things could change on Monday, August 18th 2014.
{What?!  Maybe I have my own countdown going on;)}
 
****************************************
 
The weather has been trying to warm up and everyone is thrilled!
So naturally I did what any daycare provider/mother would do...I made them run:)
They were a bit dramatic in this picture below but you get the point;)
 
****************************************
 
Last weekend we were lucky enough to escape town without our kids with a fun group of friends to Galena, IL!
It was a low key, fun, FUN weekend!
 
I won't lie...I felt like a moron taking this picture with Batman but we did it for the boys!
 MARTINIS MARTINIS MARTINIS!!
Mine was a Naughty Girl Scout Cookie flavor and it was AMAZING!!
 
It was a great weekend and one that Travis and I needed badly!
 
Happy Thursday to all of you!
Go out and make it a good one!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment