Friday, February 28, 2014

Take Back...Friday!

Still not much new to report so I decided to take things back a bit and post some of my favorite pictures of my family!

This is Pierce...the chunky Santa;)
This picture makes me smile every time I look at it:)
 Pierce and I back in 2009

Ahhh...sweet baby Cash!
Always had wild, crazy hair:)
 He got so excited when we dressed alike;)

One of my favorite pictures of the boys:)
 
Here are my absolute favorite pictures of me with each....
{Looking at this picture now I cannot believe how short my hair was!}
 
This is a recent picture but still my favorite one with Cash-Man!
 
 
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! these pictures of Travis and me!
 
Ah....back in the day.... :)
This is where it all began....13 years ago! 
We are seriously babies!!
{The '94 in the corner is not correct...this was 2001}
{This picture is over 5 years old and it's currently my husbands Facebook pic...guess it's one of his favorites too!}
 
Hope you enjoyed this blast from the past post:)
 
I'm so glad today is the last day of February! 
I'm ready for March and hopefully some spring weather!!!
 
TGIF to all of you!
I survived another week:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment