Friday, February 21, 2014

Waterpark, Pirates & Princesses!

Sorry, it's been a while!
I've been busy...with a new baby in the daycare!  I always forget how much work they are;)
I've been asleep on the couch by 10pm since he started!
But...he's cute so we'll keep him;)
 
A few weekends ago we went to Des Moines for the night.
We had plans to leave in the morning but of course we woke up to this....
Have I mentioned I'm over winter?!
Our trip was delayed half a day but we made it!
The boys were super excited!
We stayed at the Ramada in Des Moines
I highly recommend this for a night away!
 There was 4 different pools and the kids section (above picture) was only a foot deep!
Perfect!
 The kids had an absolute blast!
 We went with my parents and my sisters family.
 
Our main focus for the trip was Princess & Pirate Adventure show!
 We bought both boys pirate souvenirs but Cash threw a fit because he wanted Princess Sofia stuff!
What my baby wants....my baby gets:)
He was so happy:)
{That's all the matters...right?!}

My dad and Travis were so thrilled to be here;)

Wait...what is this.....are they actually sitting still?! 
Mark that on the calendar!!
 
 It was a great show and all the kids had a fun time!
 
And this was Cash 4 days later:)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment