Monday, February 24, 2014

Winter Randoms

WARNING: Picture overload!!
Since there's so many pics I'll try not to write so much;)
{I said try people!}
 
I took a mental health day a few weeks ago and was scheduled for a massage and facial!
I showed up and turns out my massage therapist didn't show up!
I was beyond bummed!
They compensated me with a back facial (not the same as a deep tissue massage!) but it all worked out!
 
Our local furniture store (Uhlmann's) has a big super bowl sale every year.
We got the boys bunk beds this year!!
 
I'm excited because there's so much more space!!

New baby means extra attention:)
 
Snow scoopers dressed alike!

 
Over Valentines Day weekend we celebrated Christmas with my mom's side of the family!
 This means lots of cards and family time:)
 Little Miss Delaney can't believe she's related to all of us;)
 Love me some Phase 10!

And this crap happened AGAIN!!

LOVE:)

Pierce is so excited because he's 5 1/2:)
Gotta love summer birthdays!

Who knew our toy cash register can also be a math game...
....5 + 5...come on Pierce!!! ;)

And this is our local newspaper.
I guess good help is hard to come by!
I honestly couldn't believe this when I saw it...
...this was the front page story!

Pierce was running around in my coat and hat and I couldn't help but laugh!
#thoseears

 
I hope you are all keeping busy too:)
 
****************************************
 
PEANUT ALLERGY UPDATE:
Cash had his 3 year check up recently....weighing in at 42 pounds and 40 inches tall!
We've been watching his peanut allergy and slipping some peanuts items into his diet (some on purpose...some not so much...**cough**Travis**cough**!)
But all is okay and his pediatrician cleared him of all allergies!
She even went as far as telling us when registering him for preschool next fall not to put any restrictions on his paperwork!!!  You have no idea how happy this makes me!
No more yucky peanut butter here!!!
So fortunate he grew out of this allergy...I know not everyone does!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment