Friday, June 1, 2012

Mohawks & 18 Months

The day finally came.....MOHAWK day!!!  I'm not sure who was more excited...me or the boys;)
Here's a BEFORE picture:  long and shaggy hair!
 Shelby doing Pierce's hair....
 Final product!  I bet he asked Shelby 100 times..."do I have a mohawk yet?"  It was so cute!
 There are no pictures of Cash getting his mohawk because I had hold him on my lap.  Pierce has always sat perfect and never moved....not this second child!  I had his hair all over me, drool from his sucker....and zero pictures!
Here's the AFTER picture....Pierce is still pretty pumped about the mohawk!
 We'll call him....SPIKE!


HAPPY 18 MONTHS TO MY LITTLE TOUGHY!
I posted this one picture to Facebook and had stop three times to get him off the counter!
Never a dull moment with this cool dude...but we wouldn't have it any other way! LOVE YOU CASH-MAN!!

 Also want to wish the best MIL (Donna Heitman) a very happy birthday today!  Hope you have a wonderful day and get to do something fun this weekend!!

I'll leave you on this fine Friday morning with my scrumptious breakfast!!  I did a late night Wal-Mart trip last night and picked these bad boys up in the bakery!  They were A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!
TGIF!
Wedding weekend...here we come!  

No comments:

Post a Comment