Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fun At The Zoo

A few weeks ago (yes...I'm a little behind!!) we went to Blank Park Zoo with our friends The Horvaths!  It was HOT but we survived!  We stayed in a hotel and the kids has more fun swimming!  No pictures of swimming because I was too concerned about Cash running head first in the pool...which he did!!!  Travis was there to catch him...THANK GOD!

Here's Travis pushing the boys!  Pierce is a little too big for the stroller....he didn't sit in there long anyway!
 Demi & Pierce in their cool shades!
 Each kid got to feed the giraffe and they loved it!
Here's Pierce feeding...
 ...and here's Cash!
 All four kids trying to see the underwater animals (can't give you specific name of an animal because I had no idea what we were looking at!).
 This animal I know....Travis took the boys on a camel ride...HA HA.  I am so glad I didn't have to get on that thing!  Pierce was a little scared but he was a brave big brother;)
 Karli and Cash chill'n in the stroller!
 Group shot!
 Very, very hot but we survived!
 Later that night in the hotel....watching a movie.
 Ahhhh....so sweet:)
 Exhausted from our long day!
 The next morning we took a little walk around the hotel pond.
 Travis just loves it when I stop and ask strangers to take our picture;)
 First time on Daddy's shoulders...he was holding on for dear life!!
 Stopped at Bass Pro Shop on the way home.  These boys are dreaming with this ride!
 Good thing this bear is stuffed!  Pierce wanted me to take this picture of him to show his friend Rogan!
We had a great weekend and a few facts I'll take away from this weekend include... 1) According to the boys I am not as cool as dad:( Maybe it's time to start trying for that 3rd and hope for a girl! 2) I feel like paparazzi always snapping pictures and never in them! 3) I am thankful for my friends' dad's Marriott points when we wait until the last minute to book a hotel room in the same town as the hog expo (seriously!). 4) Never follow Travis when his wife is reading him directions!! 5)We have some of the best friends a family could ask for!!!
All in all a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment