Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hand-Me-Downs

I mentioned Cash wearing hand-me-downs in an earlier post but I failed to mention Pierce also wears hand-me-downs from his cousin Carter! Ever since he was a baby my SIL (LynDee) would deliver huge bags of clothes for Pierce! It.Is.Awesome!

Over the past week I've been trying to go through all the boys clothes...getting out what doesn't fit and adding what does fit. I'm thinking I'm going to participate in Burg city wide garage sales on May 4th & 5th and selling all the boys stuff! So I'm trying to weed out all Carter's clothes!

Like I said in Friday's blog I've had a lot of extra time in the mornings so I've been doing one drawer at a time this week. I finally finished and I'm amazed at all the clothes are actually Carter's...compared to Pierce's!

I couldn't believe all the piles on my counter so I counted all of Carter's items! Here's the break-down: jeans/pants: 13, long sleeve shirts: 14, shorts: 7, T-shirts: 18 & PJ's: 10! Keep in mind this is all the clothes he wears now and this has all been in his drawers along w/ his clothes! Somebody please tell me what 3 year old needs 20 pairs of pants?!

So I want to take this time to thank my sister-in-law, LynDee, for her shopping habits and keeping her kids (and now mine) so stylish;) THANK YOU!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment