Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Fun

We had another great weekend! Friday I did a few spray tans and had friends over for some adult beverages! Saturday morning was a whole lot of laying around and doing nothing! Travis and Pierce did a lot of work outside and Cash and I watched TV inside;) Saturday night we had a couples shower for my cousin and her fiance! It was "Green Acres" theme and was fun! I took off early and went to one of my friends 30th birthday parties! Good times, good times! Sunday was spent with the people I love most in this world....my boys! We went to church, out for breakfast at Ox Yoke, to the park to play, mowing the yard, water table fun, naps (everyone!), then out to the garden to plant corn, carrots and onions! Pierce & Cash had fun riding the jeep and playing on grandpa's lawn mower! I love me a good family day! Sometimes when things get crazy they are the people that ground you the most! LOVE IT!





Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment