Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend Recap

Weekend started off with 7 spray tans Friday night, Travis made cod for dinner, had a babysitter come after boys went to bed & we went to watch a band & have a few adult beverages (it was one of those weeks!), Saturday we took a family trip to my Grandma Spratt's farm to see cows, the boys LOVED running around in the beautiful weather, Santa brought a huge trampoline to my parents house & it's finally assembled so we stopped quick to let the boys have a quick jump...okay so Travis and I also tried it (separately!)...Travis has already mastered a flip...I'm too much of a chicken, I took off with a friend and we went out for lunch and shopping for 5 hours, IT.WAS.AWESOME, we grilled out Saturday night and went to bed early, Sunday morning consisted of church, breakfast at my parents, more jumping on the trampoline, boys took a nap and I went to my cousin, Allison's, bridal shower, did some more playing outside, Travis cleaned the kitchen, dining room, living room and he's on his 3rd load of laundry (I man-handled the boys...Cash follows the vacuum around like he can ride it...Pierce runs from it!!), we ordered Pizza Haus for supper (YUM), and now we're watching Tangled as a family, & Travis is still doing laundry;)

Happy Monday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment