Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's The Little Things

So much going on, so much to do! So today I'm going to be thankful for the little things in life!

I'm taking all my spray tan equipment with me for my weekend away (my family wants to try it out!). My tent is getting pretty gross with spray tans so Travis folded it up and is taking it to the car wash today to wash it! Love him for that!!

Last night I realized I hadn't left my house since Sunday so I planned a night out with one of my good friends (Haley). We are going to Wal-Mart & to grab some supper and drinks. Nothing too exciting but I'm pumped to get out of my house and have some girl chat without kids:)

Pierce was complaining about his throat hurting last night during bath. We brush teeth after baths so Travis got the flash light out and checked his throat. Of course it was all red, swollen and had blisters on it. I immediately thought strep:( Normally Travis can take all the time off he needs but they are busy so I wasn't sure what to do. I told all my daycare families what was going on and they all decided to find somewhere else to go (understandable). I feel so guilty about putting all those families out for a whole day but I needed to get Pierce seen by the doctor before our weekend away. So today Pierce came first and we are spending the whole day together:)

Ahhhhh...the little things really do matter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment