Monday, December 30, 2013

Winter Fun

There's been snow on the ground for a few weeks now and we've sent the boys out quite a few times but Travis and I decided to join in on the fun...when the weather warmed up to 40 degrees!
 
We made a family snowman and went sledding:)
Cash was too scared to go by himself so I went with him.
My bum hasn't been the same since;)

 
Fast forward 8 hours and this is what our snowman looked like.... :(
Some punks went around town smashing snowmen....HOW RUDE!!
The boys were devastated when they saw this the next day.
And to make matters worse the weather went from 40 degrees on the day we made the snowman to -1 so we are not going to repair him:(
I can't get over the nerve of some people!
 
This is just a life lesson for the boys to live by our family motto (and the golden rule!).....TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED!!
 
Anyway...
 
I know I shared this photo in the collage above but I had to share it again because it's my most favorite picture ever!!!
Ahhhhh....Cashy:)
 
 
Today is my sisters 35th birthday!
I seriously can't believe I have a sister that old;)
{only kidding...I'm not too far behind!}
We didn't always get along growing up be we've grown up to be the best of friends!
Our kids are the same age so not only do we bounce stories/advice off each other....we also share many inside jokes.... sum ting wong?!
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Happy birthday to the best sister a girl could ask for!!
 
I hope you all have a fabulous New Years and GO HAWKS!!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment