Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas 2013

We had a wonderful Christmas this year!
{WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD!}
 
We spent a lot of fun days with family and the boys were spoiled:)
 
Here's our holiday in pictures....
 
Decorating cookies:)
 
 
Christmas at the fire station:)
 
Big Heitman Christmas
Travis and I finishing up our shopping...
 
Monday (Dec. 23rd) my siblings and our families stayed overnight at my moms.
The kids had so much fun and it's nice to wake up all together!
(Aunt Mimi is 38 1/2 weeks pregnant so they decided to drive the 2 blocks and stay in their own bed!)
Matching jammies....
 Cash & Kellie snuggling!
 Setting out cookies for Santa...
Waiting patiently for presents...
 Santa tracking....
 Boys loved these TMNT stuffed pillows...
 My mom made everyone a HUGE fleece tie blanket!
They are awesome!
Ready to go to church...
Christmas Eve tradition... Going to church in Holbrook then to my Grandma Spratt's for a gathering.
Cash found Great Uncle Pat and snuggled right up to him...
 Cameras are always out!
 My Grandma's table all set...
Christmas morning at our house with the boys...
 Pierce was so excited because he got a new western shirt, a cowboy hat, a flashy belt buckle and new cowboy boots (now shown!). 
I'm a little biased but I think he looks pretty darn cute:)
 All new TMNT bedding...
After we open all our gifts we head out to G'ma & G'pa Heitmans for more fun!
My niece Makenna got a police officer costume for Christmas and she wouldn't take it off.
We had to refer to her as "Officer 1028!"
Hilarious!!
 Clever way to give money....wrap a bill around their favorite candy bar!
He was excited!
 FIL Randy...slept through the whole present fun!
 Cupcakes for Jesus' birthday!
 Eating treats.....
 
****************************************
 
Sorry for all the pictures but I do it for myself;)
I'm a picture freak and it will be fun to look back in a few years!
 
I hope you all had a great holiday season and were as blessed as we are!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment