Friday, December 6, 2013

I'm Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!

Holy cow....it's been a while!
My laptop crashed completely and I had a panic attack because I knew it was going to happen and I have thousands of pictures on there.
{And no...I didn't back them up! Stupid...I know!}
 
The good news: our computer guy was able to get all my documents and pictures off the laptop!
The bad news: we had to buy a new one:(
 
It's still in transit so I'm "borrowing" my dads laptop.
I'm falling in love with it and thinking I'll just keep it!
He won't miss it;)
 
Anyway...SOOO much has happened since I last blogged!
Lets see...we've had family pictures taken, Cash turned 3 (What.....where did those three year go?!), we had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and we have decorated for Christmas!
Most of those things I listed will be blogged about at a different time but the most exciting thing that has happened in the last month.......
 Hallelujah!!!!
Cash is FINALLY in undies!!!!
It really did just click one day and I couldn't be happier!
His skin is so sensitive he could only wear Pampers diapers.
His a big kid so he was wearing a size 6!  NOT CHEAP!
Our bank account is also in love with the fact he's in undies now!!!
 
Along with big events going on we're just living the good life in the Heitman Household!
Snuggling with my babies:)
Night out with friends! 
Fieldtrips;)
Thanksgiving!
Finding good deals....
 Wouldn't be a family get together without cards (pepper!).
 Goofing off!
 The dentist!
 Oh crap...how'd that get in there?! ;)
The always enjoyable GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!
And our first visit with Santa!
 
 
There ya have it...a few snapshots of our life in the last month!
I have flooded my dads computer with my own pics so I plan to keep up with posts:)
{Don't worry...I will delete all my photos once I use them...if I give it back!}
 
TGIF to all of you!
Go out and make it a good day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment