Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I am thankful for so many things but my BIG blessings include, family, health and friends!
Without those I wouldn't be able to enjoy my life like I do:)
 
A feast with my side of the family...
 Heitman side of the family....
 Enjoying root beer floats...shirtless:)
 Sure is...
 Hide & Seek...
 
****************************************
 
The Hawkeyes played Friday morning so a lot of my cousins got together and watched the game!
Fun times!
 
Big Spratt Thanksgiving!
These are my first cousins....missing 2!
 All my cousins kids....
 Dress-up/photo booth shenanigans...
 
My favorite picture of all time....
68 of us standing around the room, holding hands, saying grace and listening to my 84 year old grandma speaking in a shaky voice, holding back tears, saying how proud she is of all of us! 
LOVE
 
I hope you took the time to really enjoy your families this year!
I know we did 100% :)
 
****************************************
 
Bragging rights....
I became a new auntie yesterday!!
Ryker Miller Heitman was born 12/9/13...
...weighing in at 8 pounds 11 ounces and 21 inches long!
 
So precious!
I can't wait to meet him:)

No comments:

Post a Comment