Monday, December 9, 2013

Family Pictures

I usually get the boys pictures taken every year in the fall.
Well this fall I kind of put it off and put it off!
 
Then one day I was looking at Facebook and a local photographer was running mini-sessions and they were booked really fast.
I didn't get in:(
 
Then I saw her post something that someone backed out and to get a hold of her ASAP...so I did!
We got in!!
 
My boys have never done well with pictures!
It's always more work and stress then I want to deal with!
 
This year was no exception!
Pierce did good...Cash not so much!
 
But she managed to get a few good ones....







Cash wanted his daddy to hold him the whole time and kept crying for him.
When it came time to do the boys alone I asked Travis to exit the room!
Out of nowhere Cash started giving this cheesy smile!
I didn't care...at least he's smiling and sitting where he's supposed to be!
 
All in all I'm pretty happy with them!
 
****************************************
 
 I want to wish my best friend a very happy birthday today!!
We've been best friends since kindergarten and twenty (something) years later we're still best friends!
We've had ups and downs but through it all we come out stronger!
We go very few days without talking and I value her friendship probably more then she knows!

Here's to you Stacy!! 
Enjoy your day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment