Monday, February 6, 2012

Oh, kids....

WARNING: we have pink eye in this house!

I sent Pierce off to a birthday party Saturday and he was just fine. When I picked him up he had lots of green boogers in one eye. The host of the party said she had to wipe it out 3 times....I swear he was fine, SWEAR!!!


Anyway, his eyeball never once got pink or red but his eyelid was all puffy and his tears were seriously burning his face and leaving marks! I had leftover pink eye drops (don't worry they don't expire until Feb. 2012..promise!) so I started them right away on Saturday. And as you can see from my previous post we didn't go anywhere so hopefully we didn't spread the germs!


He couldn't even open his eye this morning so I decided it was time for a doctor visit! He was so excited daddy came home from work to take him (it's easier then me finding a sub for this crazy house during lunch!!).


Doc confirmed it was pink eye AND ear infection! Oops...feel like a horrible mom b/c I didn't know! Geez kid...speak up;) Doctor said I was okay to have daycare b/c I was smart and started the drops on Saturday! Glad she wasn't mad I was using old drops!!


So hopefully no one else gets it b/c I hear pink eye as an adult is pretty rough!


All in all a good Monday though!








No comments:

Post a Comment