Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekend Recap

We had another great weekend! It was a busy one but that's the way I like it:) Here's the rundown:

Spray tans, getting together with friends for dinner & drinks (I was out WAY too late!), sleeping in until 9am (AMAZING!), more spray tans, laundry, lunch date at Carlos O'Kelly's, Von Maur, Walmart, beer butt chicken on the grill (sounds wierd but it's so good!), family time, going to Travis' favorite place..TJ's in Parnell, getting up early w/ the boys (6am!), church, breakfast, 3 hour nap (it's official..I'm old! I can't go out two nights in a row!), a family trip to Theisen's, brats w/ kraut for supper and ending it with a movie with the hubs!

A lot of my daycare families are off tomorrow so I only have 1 extra kid coming! Another great day is in store! Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment