Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sleeping!

For those of you that know me you know our youngest, Cash, has been sleeping in our room for 14 months! As much as I love him....it was time to go! We have tried a few times to have the boys sleep in the same room but something always came up...sicknesses that kept them awake at night (then we'd have both boys up!), teething that kept Cash up. You know all that stuff;) Once we had them sleeping together for a whole week then the weekend came around and we decided Cash slept in later in our room so we had him sleep in our room again and he never returned to Peirce's room! Oops!

So this time I told Travis I was sticking to my guns! They were going to sleep together from here on out! They have actually done really well. We need to fine tune a few things... like the fact that Cash goes to bed at 7:30 and Pierce goes to bed at 8:30. I feel like we've taken the usual night-time rituals away from Pierce. We still do them in the living room though! Also the fact that Cash wakes up at 6am and then wakes his brother up....AAAAHHHHH! It's okay during the week b/c I have to be up anyway but I am NOT getting up at 6am on the weekends!!

Naps are going okay but I know there's days Cash would sleep longer if Pierce didn't wake up and scream he "HAS TO GO POTTY!" Getting Pierce to get out of his bed on his own is a whole other blog! He's 3 1/2 and will NOT get out of his bed unless one of us comes in! Seriously?! When he had his own bedroom it was nice but now I wish he'd get up (quietly) and pee when he has to!

In any regard this is still the best thing ever:



In his crib and out of our room;)

No comments:

Post a Comment