Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Family Photo

It's official....we hung our first family photo on the wall today! Okay, so Travis did but I swear I was right behind him instructing;) Like I would let him do this alone!!

I have pictures galore of the boys but up until now we haven't had one family picture out on display! A friends cousin took the pictures (for free!) and she did an awesome job! I ordered the print for $7.99 from KodakGallery and used an old frame I had! I've had the pictures since December...not sure what took me so long! Oh well, it's done and I LOVE it!


The 'H' on the wall was a house warming gift from my sister and the 'Heitman' blocks were purchased at a little shop (Wood Cellar) in Hampton, Iowa. The pictures on the shelf were taken by a friend from Rosey J Photography: http://rosiejphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment