Monday, February 13, 2012

Homemade Baby Wipes






You will need: an old container to store the wipes (old coffee can, old cleaned out Clorox container or an empty wipes container), Viva paper towels, 2Tbsp baby soap/wash, 1Tbsp baby oil and 1.5 cups water.

-Boil water and cool to room temperature.

-Cut the Viva paper towels in half (husband decided a saw worked best for this!)

-Organize paper towels however you're going to store them. If you use a coffee can or Clorox container you can just pull the cardboard out of the middle and pull the inside of the paper towels to start the roll.

-Mix all liquid ingredients and poor over wipes.

-Turn upside down for 10minutes to get all paper towels moist.

-Flip over and they are ready to go!

They smell SO good:)



















2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're doing something while the kids are napping:) Looks easy. How do these do on sensitive skin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually did this over the weekend and posted it this morning! My son has VERY sensitive skin and can't even use Johnson & Johnson soap. I've cleaned him up a few times today w/ the homemade wipes and his face has broken out:( Next time around I'll use his eczema wash. I think that will take care of that problem! You can use any soap/wash you want and I should have started w/ his special soaps...my bad!

    ReplyDelete