Sunday, February 5, 2012

Home Bodies

We did not have any plans all day Saturday! Most people would think this would be nice but it drives me crazy! I am home all week and sitting at home on the weekends is the last thing I want to do! We watched numerous episodes of Billy The Exterminator...thanks to my husband and the boys played all day. My husband, Travis, and I watched The Help when our boys went to bed. It was a really good movie and I can see why it's getting so much Oscar buzz!

Thank goodness we have Super Bowl plans today w/ great friends...otherwise I might go nuts in this house!! Not that I care about the Giants or Patriots but it will be nice to get out and eat delicious appetizers! And the commercials are always funny too!
I guess we can label today...SUNDAY-FUNDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment