Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Early Mornings!

For those of you that are friends with me on Facebook you've already read this but I'm in need of some advice! Cash has been getting up at 5:30am for the day and will NOT go back to sleep. He and Pierce share a room so Pierce is also up that early! For the last few months we've been putting Cash to bed at 7:30pm because he's unbearable and tired! He was doing great sleeping until 7am but for the last few weeks it's been 5:30. We have been keeping him up until 8 or 8:15 at night but he still gets up that early (and quite honestly he's so crabby by 8:15 I don't know if it's worth keeping him up!). I'm dealing with two very crabby (and naughty) boys now ALL day! We all need a break!
If anyone has any tips and/or suggestions I would love to hear them!
Sincerely,
A Tired Mom;)

No comments:

Post a Comment