Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ellen DeGeneres!

My friends and I are all turning (or already have turned) 30! We decided to take a girls trip to California to go see Ellen DeGeneres! The process of requesting tickets has been quite long... 1st you have to discuss all your different schedules and come up with a time you can all be away! Once we decided on dates we have to wait until the date we want to be at a taping comes up for grabs then you have to request tickets. If you don't hear from a producer within two weeks that means you didn't get chosen and you need to pick a different date. Well that's not going to work for us!

We have all decided we want to go to the Ellen show on April 30th so if we don't get tickets the trip is a no-go:( As soon as we hear we got the tickets then we'll book our flights. I'm sure flights would have been cheaper a few months ago but we wanted to make sure we are going to see Ellen! So come on Ellen....humor a group of us from Iowa and let us come!! We're a really good time...I promise!

On Tuesday (FINALLY) April 30th tickets became available! We requested the tickets and still haven't heard anything! I have been taking my phone everywhere...including the bathroom and dead center of our table at Red Lobster on Valentine's Day:) I do NOT want to miss that call! I'm hoping and praying this all works out b/c it's been my dream to go see Ellen DeGeneres!

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment