Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lauren Conrad




I'm normally not a big reader...lets be honest who has the time?! But while going through my sisters closet (getting hand-me-downs!) she had these two books by Lauren Conrad...LA Candy and Sweet Little Lies. She read them and loved them so I took them home. I opened the first book that night and couldn't put it down!



It's probably something I would have never bought myself. It's about a group of girls in their 20's on a reality show. If you know Lauren at all you know she was on Laguna Beach and she was the star of The Hills....so these books weren't too far fetched.
Lets face it...I'm a married 30 year old mom.... Escaping to Hollywood every night was like a getaway! She definitely knows how to captivate her readers b/c I was hooked with one chapter!
I continued on to the second book...Sweet Little Lies and now I'm on the third...Sugar and Spice. Her fourth book in the series (The Fame Game) is released on April 3rd, 2012! I'm looking forward to that date:)

Since realizing I really like the books (and her) I've started following her blog and even checking out her clothes at Kohls!! She's an amazing person and great role model. I want to thank you, LC, for writing great books and giving me an excuse to go to bed at 9pm to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment