Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Random Pics

 I've taken a lot of random pictures so I figure I'll dedicate a blog to them:)  Enjoy!

Cash is such a sweet boy!  His new thing is to wrap his hands around your neck and give you the biggest hug!  I.LOVE.THEM!!  He does this to me 10-15 times a day...of course there are no pictures to show for it;)

Eating fresh peas from the garden!  Fresh green beans are his newest favorite!

 Daycare kids hanging out...playing nice for once;)

Best $20 garage sale find ever!!  The kids love the air hockey table!  They have no idea how to play or that you can even keep score so it's arms up in the air screaming you scored every time someone got the puck in the goal! 

Saturday morning cartoons!  I tell them there's absolutely no reason to get up at 6am but they don't get it!

 You can't tell by this picture but he was super happy 10 seconds before I snapped this!  He had chocolate pudding for the first time and loved it...he didn't like the bib on him:)

 There are now more girls in the daycare...which means dress-up time!
{Travis does NOT approve of this picture!}

My in-laws have this amazing pool!  It's so nice going out there for a cool dip!

 Uncle Austin and his goggles;)

 Kisses for cousin Brynnleigh.

 It might not be as big as the in-laws pool but this is what we do daily here!

 Oh...and the zucchini bread was good!  We froze about 6 loaves!  That will be good this winter!
Happy Tuesday! Today is my Friday because our mini-vaca starts tomorrow....WAHOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment