Monday, July 23, 2012

Another Summer Weekend

The weekend went really fast...AGAIN...but we had a good one!
Friday night we went out to my grandma's farm.  Pierce loves being on the farm and loves seeing Great Grandma!  On the way home we stopped at a friends pond where they were having a get together!  Can't wait until the kids get older so we can actually sit and have a conversation;)  Not that I'm wishing them to grow up any faster!!
Saturday Travis worked in the morning.  The boys and I had our friends over (Stacy, Demi & Karli) to swim in the kiddie pool!  The kids had fun and the dads (Mark & Travis) brought us all lunch!  They left and we took naps:)  I did a few spray tans then we took off to golf in Solon.  It was Solon beef days so we were the only ones on the course!  It was perfect!  We had 8 people and we were all able to golf together!  The girls kicked the boys butts...btw;)  I don't think the boys took that so well!  We ate supper at Gus' in North Liberty and headed home.
Sunday morning my wake-up call was Cash's finger in my eye!  I haven't been poked in the eye in forever and I'm not gonna lie...it hurt!  I wasn't able to open my eye for a good 45 minutes!  I wasn't sure we were going to make it to church because I couldn't open my eye!  I sucked it up and we made it to church.  We grabbed Super Value chicken and mashed potato's and gravy for lunch (TO DIE FOR!).  Travis canned green beans ALL afternoon and the boys and I napped!  We went to my parents for supper (zucchini pizza!).  The kids ran around swimming and my dad put the sprinkler under the trampoline!  They had so much fun!
I ended the night by ordering room-darkening curtains for the boys' room!  I cannot wait for those to come in!!  They were $10 at Wal-Mart!  No joke!
Happy Monday all!  Go out and make it a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment