Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Vaca 2012 Part Two

We made it to Minneapolis on Friday afternoon and what do you think the kids wanted to right away....swim of course!  Thank goodness for lots of cousins and grandpa's because I didn't have to get in!!  The boys were well taken care of!
Pierce wanted these goggles on with his swollen eye and everything!  I was a bit nervous about it but he was fine!
 All the women sitting around watching the swimmers!  I was right there next to them!
 Cash & Tiffany in the hot tub! Isn't there some rule about little boys shouldn't be in hot tubs?  For some reason I think my brain absorbed this information but I don't remember why!  Oh well...he loved it!
 This is my all time favorite picture of Pierce and grandpa (my dad).  They were both smiling so nicely at me and as I snapped the picture Pierce did a fist drop:)
 After swimming we all hung out in the amazing courtyard of our hotel.  The kids were able to run and play...but couldn't escape.  Perfect!  I brought my spray tanning tent because a lot of my cousins and aunts wanted to be nice and tanned for the wedding on Saturday!  I did all that and then we all went to bed for the big day!
Here we are all dressed and ready to go waiting for the shuttle!  Cash was giving Kaleb "kisses" and we were all making sure he wasn't going to hurt him:)
 Travis and I...minus the kids because Pierce caught an earlier shuttle with all his friends;)
 My parents...Ed & Vanessa!
 Cash thought he was cool in the shuttle because he didn't have a car seat!  I was a bit nervous but we all made it safely!  Looks like he was in good hands...best cousin and babysitter ever!!
 Hanging out on the patio at the reception!  I think everyone in this picture was a 'Spratt'.  There were 50 of us that made the trip!  So lucky to have such a big, fun family!!
 Myself, Joanie and my mom!
 I'm pretty sure the Spratt's took over 80% of the dance floor!  Such a good time! 
{That would be my sister in the upper right corner...having a great time!}
 The only picture I got of the bride and groom!  They are so perfect for each other!
 Me and my seester;)
 Here are some of our photo booth pics!  Kellie and I took the boys in and I think Pierce thought we were crazy!  Kahne went right along with it:)
 See Pierce's face....scared!!!!

 Such a great time had by all!  I want to thank everyone making it a weekend we'll never forget!  It's not everyday you and your family of 50 gets to spend a weekend in a hotel together having a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment